Poured In Place Children Playground Flooring
Our Poured in place playground flooring is a seamless type rubberized floor. It is troweled in place to any desired thickness. It is available in many colors, and is one of the safest floors in the market.
PLEASE CALL FOR COLOR SELECTION AND PRICING...
Play Ground Flooring is manufactured in the U.S.A. from the highest quality SBR tire rubber mixed with colorful, UV-resistant EPDM granules made on our ColorMill™ line. The result is a rubber of uniform quality and density ideal for playground surfacing and rooftop applications. It provides a clean and safe alternative to wood and rubber mulch. With 19 standard color options, two thickness, and indoor-outdoor capability, Play Ground Flooring is the most versatile rubber flooring solution for today’s playgrounds.
PlayGuard Ultra boasts a 3mm patented, pre manufactured top wear layer that lends itself to limitless design possibilities. This unique wear layer in combination with the design of our time-tested, 24" x 24" pigmented tiles, offers an eye-catching look with superior shock absorption, long-term durability and easier maintenance.
- Ultra wear layer is 20% higher in density than other pre manufactured tiles or poured-in-place surfacing contributing to its unrivaled durability
- Provides a greater UV and fade resistance compared to other EPDM playground surfaces
- Factory molded to ensure reliable impact protection and consistent color
- Meets 6' critical height per ASTM F1292-04 and is IPEMA certified
- Custom color and logo capabilities
• Water permeable
• Extremely durable
• Extensive color selection-most in the playground tile industry
• High coefficient of friction, wet or dry
• Quad Blok connector system offers installation ease and versatility
• IPEMA certified
• CPSC compliant
• Meets 6' and 8' critical fall height requirements per ASTM 1292-04 and ADA standards
Recycled rubber Wear Mats are available in 36” x 36” squares with a 1-1/2” height. The mats are made from the same high-quality recycled SBR that the other PlayGuard products are made from and include up to 92% recycled rubber. The mats are loose lay and can easily be installed under swing sets and at the foot of sliding boards. Wear Mats do not carry a fall height rating and are only recommended to help prevent the spread of wood mulch, pea gravel, or rubber crumb.